2017 Annual Expo
Sacramento, Convention Center September 13 - 14, 2017
The 2017 League of California Cities Annual Expo at the Sacramento Convention Center is the largest premiere event in California that connects you and your products and services with an estimated 1,900+ city officials from throughout California.
Demographics include; mayors, council members, city managers, city attorneys and city clerks, attendees include other influential decision-makers from the departments of finance, parks and recreation, public works and planning departments.
Each 10' x 10'
Booth Space Package:
Our Commitment to You:
- Expo hours: Wednesday, September 13, 5:00 - 7:00pm and Thursday, September 14, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Move-in: Wednesday, 8:00am - 3:00pm. Tear-down: Thursday 4:00 - 9:00pm
- 8' back drape and 3' side draped rails
- 11" x 17" company name booth sign
- NEW Four Expo-only badges per 10' x 10' booth; additional badges $100 each
- 25% discount on mailing list from League member database (9,300+ name/title/city)
- Up to 20% discount on Western City magazine advertising*
- Host city reception during Expo hall grand opening
- Carpet, tables, chairs and electrical can be ordered separately through the exhibitor service manual
- Online social media links available
- Company name included in conference announcement to membership*
- Company name, booth location and URL included in conference program book*
- Company name included in September and October issues of Western City magazine*
- Registered attendee list provided after conference
- Exclusive meet and greet opportunities in the Expo hall
Future Annual Expo Dates:
Questions? Contact Rebecca Inman, Expo Manager at (916) 658-8237 or email@example.com for additional information. Forgot password?
- 2018 League Annual Expo, Long Beach, CA, September 12 - 13
- 2019 League Annual Expo, Sacramento CA, Septermber 11 - 12
- 2020 League Annual Expo, Long Beach CA, October 7 - 8