During this four hour event, you will be able to network, ask questions and share feedback:
- Learn when to use cooperative contracts;
- Connect with other local agencies currently using cooperative purchasing and find out what is working for their organization;
- Learn about the online e-commerce marketplace;
- Meet your local U.S. Communities program manager; and
- Connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to learn about and receive their lowest overall government pricing for these products and services:
- Office and school solutions
- Parks and recreation
This educational event will be of special interest to:
- Assistant city managers
- Public safety officials
- Parks and recreation officials
- Public works directors
- Facilities managers
- Fleet managers
- IT managers
- Procurement officers
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Meeting will be held at the Downtown Anaheim Community Center, 250 E. Center Street in Anaheim.
. Lunch will be provided.
U.S. Communities will be holding a summit in Northern California:
About U.S. Communities
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.
Learn more about U.S. Communities at www.uscommunities.org/lcc
For more information about the summits, please contact Rob Fiorilli
from U.S. Communities at (925) 588-5054 or Norman Coppinger
from the League of California Cities at (916) 658-8277.