Registration is now open
for this event that will be held March 1– 3 at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Don’t miss your chance to secure a spot for this premier training opportunity. The deadline to register and reserve a hotel is Tuesday, Feb. 7.
For professionals of all career levels, this academy offers participants the opportunity to learn about the major planning and land use issues facing California cities. Concurrent sessions will be offered, featuring fundamental basics and nuts & bolts sessions, as well as emerging issues and innovative ideas for more seasoned professionals.
The full conference registration includes:
- Two and a half days of important educational sessions;
- AB1234 Ethics Training;
- Many networking opportunities;
- A keynote presentation by distinguished research professor Donald Shoup on the high cost of free parking;
- Words of wisdom from the curator of cool, Shaheen Sadeghi of LAB Holding, LLC; and
- Electronic access to all program materials.
, full list of sessions
, and other useful information can be found on the Planning Commissioners Academy
page of the League website.
Please contact Megan Dunn
for conference and registration question and Caitlin Cole
for any other questions.