This free event will be an opportunity for public agencies to learn how to save time and money through the U.S. Communities program.
During this event, participants will be able to:
- Learn about new solutions and the latest innovations in procurement;
- Network with other local agencies using cooperative purchasing and hear what is working for their agency;
- Meet your local U.S. Communities Program Manager; and
- Connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to learn about and receive their lowest overall government pricing for these products and services:
- Office and school solutions
- Parks and recreation
- Public works
- Safety and fire
This educational event will be of special interest to:
- Assistant city managers
- Public safety officials
- Parks and recreation officials
- Public works directors
- Facilities managers
- Procurement officers
Thursday, Aug. 24, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Pleasant Hill Community Center
320 Civic Drive
Lunch will be provided.
About U.S. Communities
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.
Learn more about U.S. Communities at www.uscommunities.org/lcc
For additional information or please contact Jason Angel
with U.S. Communities or Amanda Cadelago
with the League of California Cities.