Non-member cities may register for $100.
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of Prop. 64;
- Federal versus state laws;
- Recreational versus medical marijuana;
- Pre-employment drug screens;
- Updates to agency’s Drug & Alcohol Use Policies;
- Impacts to the Department of Transportation or Safety Sensitive Job Classifications;
- Disability accommodations and interactive process; and
- Practical tips for employers.
- Tim Cromartie, legislative representative, League of California Cities; and
- Gage Dungy, partner, Liebert Cassidy Whitmore.
Please register online
for this webinar by Thursday, March 16 at 5 p.m.
Due to the capacity for this webinar, two connections per city will be permitted to provide easier access for League members.
Webinar log-in information will be sent on March 20. For questions about how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meghan McKelvey