During this event, you will be able to:
- Learn when to use cooperative contracts;
- Connect with other local agencies currently using cooperative purchasing and find out what is working for their organization;
- Meet your local U.S. Communities program manager; and
- Connect with U.S. Communities suppliers to learn about and receive their lowest overall government pricing for:
- Office and school solutions
- Human resources
- Parks and recreation
- Public safety
- Public works
Suppliers participating include:
- Gopher (athletic supplies)
- Kompan (play & playground)
- Cintas (facility cleaning & uniforms)
- KONE (elevators & escalators)
- Haworth (office furniture)
- Unicom (technology)
- Herc Rentals (equipment rental)
- SupplyWorks (janitorial supplies)
- Graybar (electrical services)
- The Home Depot (maintenance & hardware)
- Garland (roofing supplies & services)
- Applied Industrial Technologies (industrial supplies)
- Club Car (utility & golf vehicles)
Wednesday, June 7, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 America Pkwy
. Lunch will be provided.
About U.S. Communities
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, a strategic partner of the League of California Cities, is a government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides world class procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education, and nonprofits. State and local governments have access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with best in class national suppliers.
If you have any questions please contact Jason Angel
, U.S. Communities, (415) 328-8109 or Amanda Cadelago
, League of California Cities, (916) 658-8226.