During this year’s Legislative Briefing, League lobbyists will share information on how these new laws will affect:
- Local land use authority and affordable housing;
- Homelessness issues and funding opportunities;
- Disaster response: funding and policy;
- Tax policy;
- Economic development and redevelopment tool restoration;
- Public safety, marijuana regulation and drones; and
- Other legislation of critical importance.
The cost is free for League members and partners. Non-member cities will be charged $100. This webinar allows for two connections per League member city.
Please register by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 9 at www.cacities.org/events
For questions on how to register for the webinar, please contact Megan Dunn
. For all other questions, please contact Meg Desmond