Here is a sneak peek at some of the sessions that will be offered:
- Experts Michael Colantuono and Michael Coleman will give an update on the November election and review the latest major developments in California city revenues, spending and financing;
- Dr. Peter Rupert, an economics professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, will give his perspectives on the economic outlook; and
- A panel will cover the status of labor negotiations from a fiscal perspective.
Attendees of the Municipal Finance Institute may meet the qualifications for continuing education credits for Certified Public Accountants.
Full conference registration includes:
- Two days of educational sessions;
- Wednesday lunch and reception, Thursday breakfast and lunch; and
- Electronic access to all program materials.
Nov. 19 is the deadline to register. The cost is $375 for League-members.
Please contact Katie Pebler
for additional information on the agenda.